All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
About this product
- DescriptionTaylor Sullivan took her life for granted until she received news that would change her life forever. In a state of denial she met Kyle, who didn't end up being what she expected. She wasn't able to escape her new reality, but with his friendship, just maybe she could survive it.
- Author BiographyChristie Cote resides in Vermont with her Husband and their dog. When she isn't reading, writing, or dreaming up her next story, she can be found shooting targets with her bow, drawing or baking. Rain is her first book. Christie writes Young Adult Realistic Fiction, Fiction, and New Adult novels.
- Author(s)Christie Cote
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMickey Reed
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.