All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $48.43Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $46.87Trending at AU $49.20
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn a far off land of Fos, an enchanting king and queen rule the land. Queen Sofia and King Savitar have many children; they love their children very, very much, so they decide to send them on an exciting adventure. Their daughter, Anthea, leaves on her journey and lands in a garden called Talia, where she is quick to make friends with a sunflower named Zoe. Together, Anthea and Zoe begin their travels through the four corners of Talia, each protected by archangels Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel, respectively. Anthea is excited that the flowers speak; she is so happy to befriend them, spreading the light of Fos wherever she goes. She also meets an orchid by the name of Grace who is planning a party for the autistic children at Sanasiel's Infirmary in the Land of the Raphaels. Zoe and Anthea decide to help Grace spread the word about the party. They travel to the four corners, making new friends while they learn about tolerance, gratitude, and imagination. But there are dark forces in Talia kwn as the Erebus--a group of meat-eating shrubs. In order to make it home, Anthea must be careful; even so, it's worth the risk to help Grace and the autistic children, all in the name of love.
- Author(s)M Michaelides
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.