All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRain Forests are the wettest places on land and are home to so many exotic plants and animals. However, they can be very dangerous places, as well. If you had the chance to explore a rain forest, what would you need to kw? What would you pack? Who would you want to come with you? This book gives you the kwledge you need to plan your adventure!
- Author BiographyNick Hunter has written many non-fiction books for children. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies.
- Author(s)Nick Hunter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleExplorer Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (colour)
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.19
- AU $9.24Trending at AU $10.13
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.