All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of short stories about being raised as one of six kids in a poor family in South Georgia. As a young boy, my mother told me that I had a vocation to be a priest and I was sent off to the seminary at St. Bernard's Monastery in Cullman, Alabama. Some of my memories are full of adventure and others are about struggle and hardship in a large family. My stories tell of the obstacles I faced, how they affected me, and how I dealt with them. The happiest stories are about my friends and the monks at St. Bernard's who influenced my life and helped me to grow into a young man full of optimism and opportunity. My experiences in life, while growing up, helped me to form my identity. They are part of who I am.
- Author BiographySeymour S. Lenz received a degree in Industrial Engineering, Co-Op, from the Georgia Institute of Technology, in 1964. He founded I.C. Probotics, Inc. in 1976, and currently serves as the C.E.O. He also founded Lenz Magic Fudge Company, and currently serves as its C.E.O. He is married to Jeanette, and has two grown children and two grandchildren. Born and raised in the South, he has lived in Florida for the past forty-three years. He holds several patents on products that he has developed for the microelectronics industry.
- Author(s)Seymour S Lenz
- PublisherBenedictine Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenedictine Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.