All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique resource combines the latest research in brain science with timeless truths from the Bible, offering parents a practical blueprint for raising their sons. Learn how to help your son to develop self-discipline, resilience, empathy, healthy sexuality, and a faith that lasts - just as God intends!
- Author BiographyGregory Jantz, PhD, is a nationally certified psychologist and licensed mental health counselor, a certified eating disorder specialist, and a certified chemical dependency counselor. Author of more than sixteen books and popular speaker, Dr. Jantz brings his whole-person vision of hope to audiences around the country through speaking, seminars, conferences, radio, and television. Some of his recent books include Happy for the Rest of Your Life; Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse; Every Woman's Guide To Managing Your Anger and Hope, Help, and Healing for Eating Disorders. Michael Gurian is a therapist and educator who has worked extensively with families, school districts, churches, and criminal justice agencies. Big Brothers and Big Sisters use his training videos for parents and volunteers, and thousands in the U.S. and Canada have attended his seminars. He is founder, with Pat Henley, of the Michael Gurian Institute at the University of Missouri-Kansas, as well as the Institute's leading educator and consultant. He lives in Spokane, Washington.
- Author(s)Gregory Jantz,Michael Gurian
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight322 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.