Raising Great Kids: A Comprehensive Guide to Parenting with Grace and Truth: Workbook for Parents of Preschoolers by Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.26Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt takes tender strength to raise children of character and faith ...What does it take to raise great kids? If you've read any books on parenting, conflicting opinions have probably left you feeling confused. Get tough! Show acceptance. Lay down the rules. Lighten up, already! - There's got to be a balance between control and permissiveness. And there is. Drawing on the expert insights of counselors and award-winning authors Henry Cloud and John Townsend and on the parenting wisdom of MOPS International (mother of Preschoolers), Raising Great Kids shows you how truth and grace go together. They are allies in your most challenging and rewarding task: raising children with character that can withstand life's rigors and make the most of its potential. - Using the principles described in Raising Great Kids, the Raising Great Kids Workbook for Parents of Preschoolers will guide you through those first, formative years in your child's life from infancy to age five. It's filled with sound biblical information and expert advice. But most important, it supplies tools you can begin using today, from thought-provoking questions and self assessments to an abundance of practical applications. Each chapter begins by introducing three or four key parenting principles, and ends with a hands-on exercise and a prayer that crystallize the concepts dealt with in that chapter. The Raising Great Kids Workbook for Parents of Preschoolers will help you start sowing the seeds of character in your child's life -- for good fruit that lasts a lifetime.
- Author BiographyDr. Henry Cloud is a popular speaker, and cohost, with Dr. John Townsend, of the nationally broadcast New Life Live! Radio program, and cofounder of Cloud-Townsend Clinic and Cloud-Townsend Resources. His bestselling books include the Gold Medallion Award-winning Boundaries books and Making Small Groups Work. Dr. Cloud and his wife and two daughters live in Southern California. Dr. Henry Cloud es un hablante popular, y co-presentador, con Dr. John Townsend, de la emisora nacional. Nueva vida Vive! Programa de radio, y co- fundador de Cloud- Townsend Clinic y Cloud- Townsend Recursos. Su libros mejor bendidos incluyen el premio medallon de oro son, Limites y haciendo pequenos grupos que trabajen. Dr. Clud y su esposa viven en el Sur de California. Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend are popular speakers, and co-hosts of the nationally broadcast New Life Live! Radio program, and co-founders of Cloud-Townsend Clinic and Cloud-Townsend Resources. Their best-selling books include the Gold Medallion Award-winning Boundaries. El Dr. John Townsend (www.CloudTownsend.com) es reconocido orador, sicologo y conductor del popular programa radial New Life, ademas es cofundador de Cloud-Townsend Resources. El mantiene sus practicas privadas en Newport Beach, California y es coautor de muchos exitos de libreria.Entre ellos: Limites en el Matrimonio, Limites con los Ninos, El Factor Mamay Limites, este ultimo galardonado con el Premio Medallon de Oro.de Oro.
- Author(s)Dr. Henry Cloud,Dr. John Townsend
- Date of Publication25/05/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.