Raising Your Spirited Child: A Guide for Parents Whose Child is More Intense, Sensitive, Perceptive, Persistent, and Energetic by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by qbdbooks
- Est. delivery by 5 Nov
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by rsabooksellersoz
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a new updated version, Kurcinka offers parents the most up-to-date research, effective strategies and real life stories for: managing intensity - t just the kids, but parents too; getting the sleep every family needs and deserves; choosing their battles; helping children to hear their instructions; assisting children in getting along with siblings and peers; and, being successful in school and at home. Spirited children possess traits we value in adults, yet find challenging in children. Studies w show that these children are 'wired' to be more reactive to the world around them. The solution, rather than medication or punishment, is understanding temperament and working with it. Kurcinka in a supportive, warm style is able to reveal to parents how to do it, often leading them to ask, 'How did she get into my home'? Winner of the Parents' Choice Award, voted one of the top twenty books for parents, and a real life saver for parents, this updated version is eagerly awaited by parents and professionals.
- Author BiographyMary Sheedy Kurcinka, Ed.D., is the director of ParentChildHelp. She is an award-winning lecturer and parent educator. Dr. Kurcinka provides private consultations and workshops nationally and internationally for parents and for professionals serving families and children. She is also the bestselling author of Raising Your Spirited Child Workbook, Sleepless in America, and Kids, Parents, and Power Struggles.
- Author(s)Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.