Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $14.31
About this product
- DescriptionThomas' life was seemingly perfect. Thomas' father was someone Thomas loved and respected, Thomas had a family that cared deeply for him, and Thomas had a friend to whom he could look for guidance. Most perfect of all, Thomas' best friend was also the love of his life, Mary Lyte, who he planned to one day marry. Unfortunately, when Thomas' father refuses to accept a call from the Prophet and is subsequently excommunicated from the Church, Thomas finds his perfect life suddenly spiraling out of control. Confused at the happenings and torn between following the father he loved and holding on to the life he once had, Thomas makes choices which lead him to suffering. Eventually, Thomas becomes entangled in an evil plan which he does t understand and which he does t expect to escalate into the tragedy it becomes. Unlike Andrews' other works which are intended for general audiences, Raising the Barn is intended for those who enjoy reading LDS religious fiction or who enjoy fiction and have a basic understanding of the LDS religion.
- Author(s)Stephen Reid Andrews
- Date of Publication17/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.