CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a parent is by far one of the most important jobs for any individual or household of individuals. It is in and of this job that the successful future of a nation is born. Every parent dreams of their children being successful in all their endeavours. In Raising the Next Barack Obama: A Guide to Develop Core Principles for Success in Your Child the fundamental principles that are displayed in Obama which contributed to his success are meticulously examined. Moments of his life and everyday activities which parents can implement are used to emphasize these principles, which if applied with due diligence, guarantees greater success. Throughout the book Taniesha motivates and inspires parents to take on the mandate of playing the crucial role in the development and success of their children. Parents should read this book with an open mind and a burning desire to improve their lives and that of their children.
- Author BiographyTaniesha Burke, M.Sc. Applied Psychology; is a single parent, youth motivational speaker and entrepreneur. At the age of 24 she found Jamaica's first online individual and group babysitting and entertainment service, Preston Childcare Services, named in honor of her son. Taniesha's mandate is to empower and transform the lives of young parents leaving them with invaluable insights and tools for success in their parenting journey. In essence, her goal is to support parents in finding creative ways to live joyful, successful lives for themselves and children. Her initiatives have traversed the length and breadth of Jamaica and now she embraces the world.
- Author(s)Taniesha Burke
- Date of Publication07/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.