All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn investigating the poisoning of a young man in a bookshop at the Eastern Market, and the wrongful arrest of one Miss Sylvia Lee, Phryne Fisher is plunged into a world of Jewish politics, alchemy, poison and chicken soup. Stopping only for a brief, but intensely erotic, dalliance with the beautiful Simon Abrahams Phryne picks her way through the mystery with help from the old faithfuls - Bert, Cec, Dot and Detective Inspector 'Call Me Jack' Robinson. But ultimately it is her stealth and wit which solve the crime - and all for the price of a song...
- Author BiographyKerry Greenwood has written twelve novels in the Phryne Fisher series, the most recent being Murder at Montparnasse (2002). She is also the author of the Childstone Cycle, Cassandra and (with Jenny Pausacker) Recipes for Crime. The Things She Loves, a collection of essays about women who kill, edited by Kerry, was published by Allen + Unwin in 1996.
- Author(s)Kerry Greenwood
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Phryne Fisher Mystery
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight254 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.