All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRajasthan on a Platter: Healthy, Tasty, Easy offers a wide, select and unique variety of traditional and tasty but simple homemade recipes. It transfers home-grown kwledge to the young generation and caters to a multicultural readership.
- Author BiographyDr Suman Bhatnagar completed her M.Sc, M.A. and Ph.D from M.S. University, Baroda, Udaipur University and Gujarat University respectively. She was associated with teaching, research and extension at College of Home Science, and Directorate of Extension Education, Agriculture University, Udaipur for 20 years. She has worked as Project Officer (Education) with UNICEF, India for 20 years. She is committed to render her services for ensuring the Rights of Children and Empowerment of Women. She also writes books and articles in magazines and newspapers. Traveling is her hobby and she enjoys writing about her experiences. Dr Pushpa Gupta did her M.Sc and Ph.D from M.S. University, Baroda and Gujarat University Ahmedabad respectively. She had been associated with teaching, research and extension at the College of Home Science for 39 years. Dr Gupta was head of the department and Dean of College of Home Science. She is associated with NGOs for social work and also contributes articles for magazines.
- Author(s)Pushpa Gupta,Suman Bhatnagar
- PublisherNiyogi Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNiyogi Books
- Content Note79
- Weight367 g
- Width177 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.