Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionTwayne's United States Authors, English Authors, and World Authors Series present concise critical introductions to great writers and their works.Devoted to critical interpretation and discussion of an author's work, each study takes account of major literary trends and important scholarly contributions and provides new critical insights with an original point of view. An Authors Series volume addresses readers ranging from advanced high school students to university professors. The book suggests to the informed reader new ways of considering a writer's work.Each volume features: -- A critical, interpretive study and explication of the author's works-- A brief biography of the author-- An accessible chrology outlining the life, the work, and relevant historical context-- Aids for further study: complete tes and references, a selected antated bibliography and an index-- A readable style presented in a manageable length
- Author(s)Donald Yannella
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication01/06/1982
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwayne Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight321 g
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.