CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis research studies the species distribution profiles of methane/ethylene bi-components at downstream locations filled with subcritical nitrogen in a closed chamber. Unique thermodynamic and transport properties of supercritical fluids along with phase transition phemena during fuel injection process can significantly change combustion characteristics inside a scramjet combustor. Plume properties of supercritical jets are of great interests to the studies of fuel/air mixing and subsequent combustion.
- Author(s)Young Man An
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.