All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning from Oklahoma's warmth to the glitter of Nashville and onto the ruggedness of Alaska, RANDA is a rich, beautiful story of two wondrous characters who create the kind of genuine, amazing and enduring true love that so many of us seek. A chance encounter between a young boy and a little girl turns fateful when their paths become locked for life. Meeting again as adults, Oklahoma rancher/Alaska business owner, John, and songwriting superstar, Randa, fall madly in love, only to be thrust into heartbreaking circumstances that are beyond their control, or are they? Randa is a 58,000 word standalone contemporary romance that contains offensive language.
- Author BiographyI grew up on my family's cattle ranch on the Kiamichi River near Talihina, Oklahoma and I currently live in Texas with my son, who is a high school senior. I have an Associates degree in Merchandising from Bauder College. My dream trip is Alaska! I love writing stories that end with a 'Happily Ever After, ' because it has been so elusive in my own life, but I will continue to don my rose-colored glasses until it happens for me! I have a penchant for hiking and camping, mountains and rivers, blowing winds and moonlit nights, Christmas and snowfalls, Hallmark movies and suspense thrillers, waterfalls and streams, music and concerts, football and firepits!
- Author(s)Nicole Burkhart
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.