Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionRandolph's Challenge Book One - The Pendulum Swings is fantasy at its best! From the mastermind of writer Chris Warren come characters that live and breathe in the land of Alusia. Randolph Kettle, a likeable wandering minstrel given to occasional flights of fancy and an easy-going attitude, learns that his lucky breaks stem from special powers he never knew he had. With his destiny thrust upon him, Randolph is a reluctant hero on a quest-with the fate of the Kingdom of Alusia and the entire Western Realm hanging in the balance. He journeys through Alusia and visits the worlds of Faeries and Gmes in his bid to overthrow Thrung and Shawadarg. On the way he falls in love, learns how to fly and become invisible, how to speak with animals, and much about relationship with life. Set in medieval times with kings, queens, sorcerers, witches, and the like, and a delicious sense of humour that will leave readers clamouring for more, Tolkein and Rowling fans will gobble up this extraordinary story on the universal theme of good versus evil. You won't put this one down until its exhilarating conclusion! Author Bio: ABOUT THE AUTHOR-Chris E. Warren was born and raised in Essex, England, and currently resides with his wife in the Wicklow countryside in Ireland. He is working on the second book in this trilogy, A Wizard's Lot. When he is t busy with the happy task of crafting words, Chris enjoys spending time with his family and visiting his second home in France.
- Author(s)Chris Warren
- PublisherStrategic Book Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStrategic Book Publishing
- Weight744 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.