All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionNamed a USA Today Best Bet for Educators, this is a book that encourages grace through the smallest gestures. The inspiration for the kindness movement, Random Acts of Kindness is an antidote for a weary world. Its true stories, thoughtful quotations, and suggestions for generosity inspire readers to live more compassionately in this beautiful new edition.
- Author(s)Conari Press
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/09/2002
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/01/2011
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Introduction byDawna Markova
- Foreword byDaphne Rose Kingma
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.