All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the best works of investigative journalism in years, 'Random Family' tells the story of growing up in the Lati ghettos of the Bronx, a story of drug-dealers, young mothers, poverty and violence, a family saga like other. It's 1985 in the Bronx and teenagers Jessica and Coco are dating drug dealers and getting pregnant. Fifteen years later, they each have five children, Jessica is a grandmother and her drug-dealer boyfriend is serving a life sentence. Welcome to their world. Adrian Nicole LeBlanc, a prize-winning investigative journalist, has spent a decade accompanying and recording the lives of a motley crew of Latis living in the Bronx. The result is this extraordinary portrait of love, sex and survival, one of the most riveting and highly acclaimed books of the decade.
- Author BiographyAdrian Nicole LeBlanc has written for the New York Times, Esquire, Village Voice and Elle. She was a non-fiction fellow at Radcliffe's Bunting Institute.
- Author(s)Adrian Nicole LeBlanc
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/09/2004
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteport.
- Weight464 g
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.