Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.12Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is devoted to the study of classical combinatorial structures such as random graphs, permutations, and systems of random linear equations in finite fields. The author shows how the application of the generalized scheme of allocation in the study of random graphs and permutations reduces the combinatorial problems to classical problems of probability theory on the summation of independent random variables. He concentrates on research by Russian mathematicians, including a discussion of equations containing an unkwn permutation and a presentation of techniques for solving systems of random linear equations in finite fields. These results will interest specialists in combinatorics and probability theory and will also be useful in applied areas of probabilistic combinatorics such as communication theory, cryptology, and mathematical genetics.
- Author(s)V. F. Kolchin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/1998
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 line figures
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byGian-Carlo Rota,B. Doran,M. Ismail,T. Y. Lam,E. Wutwak,Philippe Flajolet,E. Lutwak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.