All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionHaim Nachman Bialik (1873 - 1934) is celebrated as one of the leading figures in modern Jewish literature. Although most famous for his Hebrew poems, Bialik was also a master of short prose. Often expressing a realism and social awareness associated with the Russia of his youth, Bialik's stories showcase his gift for lyricism, symbolism and humor, captured in engaging vignettes of life in the Ukrainian countryside. Random Harvest & Other Novellas takes into account the large and important corpus of Bialik criticism that has been published over the years. The vellas in this collection include Random Harvest, Behind the Fence, The Shamed Trumpet, Big Harry, The Short Friday, and The Legend of Three and Four. David Patterson is President Emeritus of the Oxford Centre for Jewish & Hebrew Studies. Ezra Spicehandler is Professor Emeritus at Hebrew Union College.
- Author(s)Haim Nachman. Bialik
- PublisherToby Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2005
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintToby Press Ltd
- Weight472 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.