All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionRANDOM HOUSE FRENCH-ENGLISH ENGLISH-FRENCH DICTIONARYRELIABLE, DETAILED, AND UP-TO-DATE More than 60,000 entries, including the most common meanings and many idiomatic expressionsTwo sections, French-English and English-FrenchAll entries, from A to Z, in a single alphabetical listingAmerican English spellings and vocabularyHundreds of new words, including byte, informatique, eurodollar, and videodisqueGrammatical informationPronunciation clearly explainedThe Random House imprint has long stood for excellence in the reference field. Random House reference books--prepared by its permanent lexicographic staff with the assistance of many hundreds of scholars, educators, and specialists--have been widely acclaimed for their outstanding quality and usefulness.
- Author BiographyLilian Lazar is Adjunct Professor of French at Hofstra University. Helene Gutman is a French-born linguist and writer.
- Author(s)Helene Gutman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight268 g
- Width108 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.