All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionHOW WORDS WORK--AND HOW TO MAKE THEM WORK FOR YOU!Read, write, and speak more clearly and more confidently with this compact, concise, all-in-one vocabulary-building guide. In school and in business, in public speaking and in private conversation, kwing just the right words to say can make a world of difference. Now, here's a book that puts a world of word power at your fingertips, including: * A handy pronunciation guide, including an extensive list of words that are often misprounced* How to use prefixes and suffixes to dramatically increase your vocabulary * Word roots and histories--the keys to mastering English* An invaluable glossary of usage to ensure that you choose the right words and put them in their proper placePlus, numerous vocabulary tests and exercises as well as a section of entertaining word puzzles.THE RANDOM HOUSE POWER VOCABULARY BUILDERFor home, school, or office, it's an expression of success.
- Author(s)RANDOM HOUSE
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight156 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.