Random Signals: Detection, Estimation and Data Analysis by Arthur M. Breipohl, K. Sam Shanmugan (Paperback, 1988)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $142.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis treatise develops the theory of random processes and its application to the study of systems and the analysis of random data. The text covers three important areas: fundamentals and examples of random process models; application of probabilistic models - signal detection and filtering; and statistical estimation - the measurement and analysis of random data to determine the structure and parameter values of probabilistic models.
- Author(s)Arthur M. Breipohl,K. Sam Shanmugan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/1988
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight960 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.