All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you do when your only child dies unexpectedly at age 21? Pray a lot and look at his writings. Randall started with an Apgar birth score of 7. Early on before age two, we knew he had asthma. Neither of us knew much about asthma. We learned quickly. He also had many outside allergies. He had an innate talent for drawing and writing. We collected all the writings we had to preserve our memories of Randall. Our only child planned to be a foreign missionary to the 10-40 countries. We planned to go with him. God had different plans. Read about them in Randy's Writings. Randy's Writings is available on www.amazon.com in the expanded book with all of his writings and black and white photographs from his life or in the condensed book with select writings and color photographs.
- Author BiographyR. H. Moody is a retired counselor who worked with the deaf, hard of hearing, and blind. He played the Signing Santa for 25 years. S. T. Moody is a retired educator who served 38 years as a teacher, guidance counselor, and principal. Both are active in the ministries of Charleston Baptist Church.
- Author(s)R H Moody
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.