CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the Scottish Football League chairmen voted on the future of Rangers Newco in July 2012, most fans didn't really expect that they would be dumped into Division Three. Many thought that hard-headed commercial realities would mean demotion to the First Division at worst. But when the decision was anunced, the club had option but to start a new football journey in the bottom tier of Scottish football. In Rangers FC - The Only Way Is Up, Lisa Gray captures the humour, the emotion and, of course, the football as the club sets out for an incredible season, visiting pastures new at Peterhead, Annan and Berwick amongst others. This is the inside story of both the team and the supporters as they adjusted to life in the Third Division - new players, new opposition and, of course, new pies. It has been an extraordinary season and this colourful account is a lasting memento of a unique season which will never be repeated.
- Author BiographyLisa Gray is the Chief Scottish Football Writer at the Press Association, and is their Rangers correspondent. Since 2000, she has covered Rangers games, reported on Old Firm derbies, Champions League games (home and away) and the UEFA Cup final in Manchester. She is also on the SFL voting panel which determines which players and managers pick up the monthly awards.
- Author(s)Lisa Gray
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Out-of-print date29/08/2015
- Content Note8 pp colour plates
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.