All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.49
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.80
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.34
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.57
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $11.61
About this product
- DescriptionEvery morning Ajji's village is decorated with rangolis. Dots, lines, flower designs, on the ground on the wall, everywhere. Food for ants and fun for birds, dogs and children. This delightful book makes a wonderful introduction to the art of rangoli through the medium of a simple story that illustrates the appeal of this popular art form.
- Author BiographyAnuradha Ananth has always loved books. She works as a presenter and senior producer with the SS Music television channel in Chennai. Shailja Jain is a freelance illustrator, animator and graphic designer. She loves dogs and trees and cyles round Pune, in India, sketching.
- Author(s)Anuradha Ananth
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date21/04/2017
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width179 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shailja Jain
- Interest AgeFrom 3 To 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.