Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides axioms of partial order and some basic material, for example consequences of criss-crossing of data profiles, the role of aggregations of the indicators and the powerful method of formal concept analysis. The interested reader will learn how to apply fuzzy methods in partial order analysis and what 'antagonistic indicator' means.
- Author(s)Ganapati P. Patil,Rainer Bruggemann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2011
- Series TitleEnvironmental and Ecological Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight707 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.