All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a professional with twenty years of experience, or a new analyst - and whether your projects are short two-week efforts or multi-million dollar corporate initiatives - the Event-based analysis approach covered in this book is for you. This book is about agile business system analysis; and how to create a modern, useful business requirements specification really fast, without the tedious constraints of the past, and without the risk often associated with the term agile. Agile business system analysis is about how to find the exact, specific questions to ask your clients and users (subject-matter experts) - in the specific context of your project - and a way of doing the highest quality analysis in the fastest way possible, without chaos. It's about business-based analysis suitable to building the complex integrated systems for the 21st century. It's about you, and how to find and specify the business requirements for a project successfully. And fast. This book is t a a silver bullet r is it a magic wand to wave over troubled legacy systems. This is a book about getting the business requirements for a system specified fast and right the very first time - without engaging in an archaeological dig that takes forever. So, is this more of the Same Old Stuff, you might ask, but with different packaging? No, this is t more of the Same Old Stuff (with - you guessed it - the Same Old Results). But, find out for yourself. Try the event-based analysis approach described in this book - you'll never look back. Admittedly, agile means a lot of different things to different people. There will be some who seek instant answers and instant tools. But the only tools that count in the area of business system analysis is your ability to ask the right questions of your subject-matter experts (clients and users), in the context of your specific project, and to properly document their responses - but without taking forever. This book will show you how to do it - with precision and accuracy.
- Author BiographyTrond Frantzen has over 30 years of experience as a management consultant, team leader and business analyst specializing in mission-critical, strategic and challenged projects. He is an authority on modern, agile approaches to business requirements analysis, and developer of the PowerStart Analysis Approach, which is used by many organizations. Trond is well known as a business and IT requirements analysis authority. He has broad experience in financial services and insurance, government services, manufacturing, retail, aerospace, telecommunications, distribution and consulting services. His expertise includes business & system requirements analysis, project rescue and metrics (measurement and estimation). He has delivered Business Requirements Analysis courses and seminars to over 35,000 people. Trond was born in Norway, raised in Toronto, graduated from Concordia University, and lives in Calgary. His passion is investing in the success of others - people, organizations and his community.
- Author(s)Trond Frantzen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.