Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionBusy clinicians and health practitioners recognize the importance of speedy detection of pathogens to impede the further spread of infection, and to ensure their patients' rapid and complete recovery. This reader-friendly reference is a unique collection of the newest and most effective diagstic techniques currently in use in clinical and research laboratories. Instructive commentary regarding the application of these often complex methods is provided. This essential text aids readers in selecting the most efficient method, finding the necessary resources, and avoiding the most common pitfalls in implementation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleInfectious Agents and Pathogenesis
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHerman Friedman,Mauro Bendinelli,Steven Specter
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.