All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough, clear work that includes a variety of rapid recovery and healing techniques for counselling use and for athletes. This book helps with mind and body maintenance.
- Author BiographyStephen (Steve) King has a B.Sc. degree in Health & Human Services and is a Registered Clinical Counsellor. He is an avid runner and triathelete who holds national age group running records, has raced at Ironman and Ultraman triathlon distances and has been a member of Canada's national 200km team. In 2001 he completed the arduous 135 miles Badwater Death Valley run. He was the publisher of Tri-Fit Quarterly , a national triathlon magazine, author of a triathlon training log, and CBC's colour commentator for the sport of triathlon. He is also the race announcer for numerous sports events, including Ironman Canada. His work history includes stockbroking, private investigation, well-drilling, child care, and hospitality management. He is presently a Justice of the Peace, and since 1989 has been an outpatient addictions counsellor at Pathways Addictions Resource centre. He has an avid interest is healthy balance and wholism and lives with his wife Jean in the beautiful British Columbia city of Penticton.
- Author(s)Stephen P. King
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication29/01/2004
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.