All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionRapunzel is locked in a high tower with only a terrifying witch for company. She must dangle her long hair from the tower window so the witch can climb up but, one day, Rapunzel receives a surprise visitor ...This popular Grimm Brothers story has enthralled and delighted children for generations. This fresh retelling, with Mitch Vane's lively and witty illustrations, is set to become a favourite for a whole new generation of readers.
- Author BiographyMitch Vane works lots of different mediums. She loves drawing funny wonky pictures, usually with an old fashioned messy dip pen and Indian ink. Mitch has illustrated many children's books with publishers both in Australia and the U.S. Margrete Lamond began her trade-publishing career at Scholastic Press in 2002, where she built an award-winning list. Publisher at Little Hare Books/Hardie Grant Egmont since 2006, Margrete's focus is quality picture-books, for which her internationally acclaimed authors and illustrators continue to win awards. Margrete is also a published author, most notably of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein,Tatterhood and Other Feisty Folktales, the Once Upon a Timeless Tale series and, most recently, a re-imagined Nutcracker. Margrete's special interests include visual literacy, emotion in illustration, and evolutionary approaches to the aesthetics of picture-book illustration.
- PublisherHardie Grant Egmont
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleOnce Upon a Timeless Tale
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLittle Hare
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight219 g
- Width165 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mitch Vane
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.