All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry is an expression of the moment and a glimpse into the emotion of the author. The reader is invited to dive into the juxtaposition and play on words.
- Author BiographyFocusing on art, journaling and poetry, Trevi Bennett has had the opportunity to process and assimilate her work into an observation of the experiment life. After studying in Europe, she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and has shown her artwork in California and Colorado. She can be found creating, listening to music, playing, writing, skiing and hiking.
- Author(s)Trevi Bennett
- PublisherTrevi Bennett
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrevi Bennett
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.