All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionRare Genitourinary Tumors offers the reader an up-to-date discussion of the less common neoplasms affecting the urinary tract and reproductive organs. Each authoritative chapter provides and in-depth discussion that is frequently t found in other urologic oncology textbooks. A valuable reference for urologists, oncologists, and those in specialty training, this volume provides ready access to information on etiology, incidence, risk factors, diagsis, progsis, insights from molecular pathology and, where applicable, data from clinical trials. The practical treatment guidelines included for each tumor type are written by experts and fully referenced.
- Author BiographyDr. Lance C. Pagliaro earned his medical degree at Albany Medical College and received postgraduate training at The George Washington University Hospital and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. In the course of his career spanning 20 years at MD Anderson, Dr. Pagliaro specialized in the treatment of adults with genitourinary cancers. He became recognized as an expert in the curative treatment of penile cancer, advanced metastatic testicular cancer, and mediastinal germ cell tumors. He led numerous prospective clinical trials and important retrospective studies in these and the more common cancers of the prostate, bladder, and kidneys. His many contributions to the literature have included studies of chemotherapy and targeted therapy for penile cancer, a rare tumor, leading to a new standard of care for that disease. Dr. Pagliaro is currently a professor of oncology at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine. He practices medical oncology at Mayo Clinic, where he frequently lectures and is active in clinical research and medical education.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/07/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, 52 colour tables, biography
- Weight774 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLance Pagliaro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.