All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionRaspberry Pi Home Automation with Ardui is an easy-to-follow yet comprehensive guide for automating your home using the revolutionary ARM GNU/Linux board. Even if you have prior experience with the Raspberry Pi or home automation you can pick up this book and develop these amazing projects. Full of detailed step-by-step instructions, diagrams, and images this essential guide allows you to revolutionize the way you interact with your home. If you don't kw where to start, then this is the perfect book for you.
- Author BiographyAndrew K. Dennis is the Manager of Application Development at Prometheus Research. Prometheus Research is a leading provider of integrated data management for research and the home of HTSQL, an open source navigational query language for RDMS. Andrew has a Diploma in Computing and a BS in Software Engineering; he is currently studying a second BS in Creative Computing in his spare time. He has over 10 years of experience working in the software industry in the UK, Canada, and USA. This experience includes e-Learning, CMS and LMS development, SCORM consultancy, web development in a variety of languages, open source application development, and running a blog dedicated to maker culture and home automation. His interests include web development, e-Learning, 3D printing, Linux, the Raspberry Pi and Arduino, open source projects, parallel computing, home automation, amateur electronics, home networking, and software engineering. Many of these topics were covered in his previous book from Packt Publishing, Raspberry Pi Home Automation with Arduino.
- Author(s)Andrew K. Dennis
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.