All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together a selection of articles collectively surveying the current state of Rastafari as a worldwide phemen. The essays are divided into sections on globalization, ideology and practice, theology, gender, politics and music.
- Author BiographyMichael Barnett is a lecturer in the Department of Sociology, Psychology, and Social Work at the University of West Indies at Mona. His articles have appeared in such publications as Caribbean Quarterly, the Journal of Caribbean Studies, and the Journal of Black Studies.
- Author(s)Michael Barnett
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteone Illustrationsstration
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMichael Barnett
- Foreword byRex M. Nettleford
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.