All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides hands-on instructions for understanding and implementing key Six Sigma tools. Six Sigma is today's most disciplined, rigorous process for consistently developing and delivering near-perfect products and services. But you can't achieve breakthrough Six Sigma success without truly understanding the tools involved. Rath and Strong's Pocket Guide to Advanced Six Sigma Tools explores over two dozen tools that drive Six Sigma excellence, explaining how to use each without getting bogged down in unnecessary theory and detail. This useful fingertip guide shows your project team leaders and members how to: understand each tool and its Six Sigma application; select the best tools for controlling costly process variation; and apply each tool to consistently maximize customer value, while minimizing costs. Rath and Strong's Pocket Guide to Advanced Six Sigma Tools provides you with every vital detail you need to implement the most powerful, proven tools in Six Sigma. A companion reference to the bestselling Rath and Strong's Six Sigma Team Pocket Guide , this lean and mean book explains each tool in easy-to-understand language, showing how to apply the tool to solve real-world problems in every area of business. Look to Rath and Strong's Pocket Guide to Advanced Six Sigma Tools for valuable, results-based information and details on important Six Sigma tools in areas, including: Design of Experiments (DOE); Analysis of Variance (ANOVA); Regression Analysis; Correlation Analysis; Probability Distributions; Sampling Confidence Intervals; and Hypothesis Testing Control Charts.
- Author BiographyRath & Strong Management Consultants (Lexington, MA), a division of Aon Consulting, was a pioneer in statistical engineering, which became the basis for many Six Sigma tools. Today, Rath & Strong is a leading Six Sigma consulting firm with extensive experience launching Six Sigma programs across a wide variety of industries.
- Author(s)Rath & Strong
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGeneral Finance & Investing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width111 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.