Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionRathgar may well be the most fascinating area of Dublin. Its red-brick Georgian and Victorian terraces, the fruits of the architectural experimentation of the nineteenth century, are home to some of the most impressive houses, churches and schools in Ireland. Rathgar's residents have also proved to be some of the most influential in Irish political, social and cultural life, with at least four Nobel Prizewinners boasting strong ties with the area. A unique district with a rich and august history, this book serves as a timely record of an area that has had a profound influence on so many people.
- Author BiographyMaurice Curtis is an author and historian. He is the author of The Liberties, Portobello, and Rathmines.
- Author(s)Maurice Curtis
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.