All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionRecombinant proteins and polypeptides continue to be the most important class of biotechlogy-derived agents in today's pharmaceutical industry. Over the past few years, our fundamental understanding of how proteins degrade and how stabilizing agents work has made it possible to approach formulation of protein pharmaceuticals from a much more rational point of view. This book describes the current level of understanding of protein instability and the strategies for stabilizing proteins under a variety of stressful conditions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJohn F. Carpenter,Mark C. Manning
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.