Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe author's experiences in many organizational and cultural contexts are reflected in this book's selection from his writings during the past twenty years. They portray an evolution in his mind-set - from rational to ethical to spiritual perspectives on leadership. This evolution is t just a personal matter; it reflects developments that are taking place, although usually tacitly, at the individual and corporate level throughout the world. A primary motivation underlying the development of the book is to inspire leaders as well as teachers and students of leadership to integrate their hearts, minds and souls when making decisions, and to develop the awareness and conviction that wise and successful leadership is concerned t only with effectiveness and wealth generation, but also with contributing to the well-being and fulfilment of all those whom one serves as a leader. The book is divided into six interrelated themes: Morals and Ethics; Ethical Accounting; Values and Leadership; Identity; Responsibility; and Spiritual-based Leadership.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Peter Pruzan is Professor Emeritus at the Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy, Copenhagen Business School, and Visiting Professor at Sri Sathya Sai University in India. He has a B.Sc. from Princeton University, an MBA from Harvard Business School, a Ph.D. in operations research from Case-Western Reserve University and an advanced doctoral degree in mathematical economics from the University of Copenhagen. He has been the president of an international consulting firm and has authored twelve books and well over 100 articles in academic journals, originally focusing on operations research and economic planning, but during the past twenty years primarily on organizational ethics, ethical accounting, values in leadership, corporate responsibility and spiritual-based leadership.
- Author(s)Peter Pruzan
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFrontiers of Business Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight480 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.