Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of elliptic curves involves a blend of algebra, geometry, analysis, and number theory. This book stresses this interplay as it develops the basic theory, providing an opportunity for readers to appreciate the unity of modern mathematics. The book's accessibility, the informal writing style, and a wealth of exercises make it an ideal introduction for those interested in learning about Diophantine equations and arithmetic geometry.
- Author(s)John T. Tate,John Tate,Joseph H. Silverman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.