All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis exploration of quadratic forms over rational numbers and rational integers offers an elementary introduction that includes recent developments. Topics include the theory of quadratic forms over local fields, forms with integral coefficients, genera and spir genera, reduction theory for definite forms, and Gauss' composition theory. 1968 edition.
- Author(s)J. W. S. Cassels
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.