All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines one of the most radical and precipitous instances in the shift in interpretation and evolution of literary works and their authors. Specifically, Rationalist Criticism of Greek Tragedy focuses on the 'rehabilitation' of Euripides in the late nineteenth-century, including the crucial role played by the classicist and English scholar A.W. Verrall.
- Author BiographyJames E. Ford is an English professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Author(s)James E. Ford
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/08/2005
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.