All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ksanabhangasiddhi is a masterpiece of skillful reasoning by the eleventh-century Indian Buddhist philosopher Ratnakirti. This rewned scholar taught at the great Buddhist University of Vikramasila and was a master of almost every classical philosophical school that preceded him. The present work is informed by centuries of debate between Buddhist advocates of momentariness and archrival Nyaya philosophers who believed that both selves and things endure. This book is the first published translation of Ratnakirti's proof based on positive correlations, and includes a commentary explaining each step of his reasoning. Published by American Institute of Buddhist Studies (AIBS)
- Author BiographyJoel Feldman is an assistant professor of philosophy at Rider University. Stephen Phillips is professor of philosophy and Asian studies at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Joel Feldman,Stephen H. Phillips
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Buddhist Studies
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Buddhist Studies
- Weight414 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.