CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionAdrian Neumann is obsessed with sex, literature and the Summa Theologica of Thomas Aquinas. After contact with a prostitute, a rare agenital skin disorder catapults him into a world of bizarre dreams and madness. Dominated by an overpowering sense of a specific calling - to save the Papacy - he escapes from the asylum to fulfill his mission. Once in Rome, while attempting to break into Cardinal Ratzinger's office, he is arrested by the Italian police. What secret about the next Pope did Adrian carry with him? Was there any connection between Ratzinger's future and the Italian poet, Dante, and what had this to do with Adrian's frightening experiences on Ratzinger's Island? After Adrian hangs himself, a priest attempts to solve the mystery: was he mad, bad, or perhaps only a visionary?
- Author BiographyKarl Koehler, born 1935, grew up in the Bronx; attended Holy Cross College; completed psychiatric residencies at Cornell and Heidelberg; later appointed professor of Social Psychiatry in Bonn; presently living in retirement in the Cologne area.
- Author(s)Karl Koehler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.