All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I dded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door ...Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven is one of the most widely recognised poems in the English language. When it first appeared in the New York Evening Mirror, in 1845, the poem made Poe an overnight sensation. Master paper engineer David Pelham amazes us once again with his pop-up design to interpret this haunting love story.
- Author BiographyEdgar Allan Poe, the 19th-century writer, is known for his gothic and macabre work. David Pelham, designer and paper engineer, has created numerous bestselling children's books. Christopher Wormell, an outstanding artist and printmaker, has written and illustrated a variety of children books. Pelham and Wormell reside in London.
- Author(s)Edgar Allan Poe
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note14 full-colour pop-up illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christopher Wormell
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.