All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionPart true-crime stories from the street, part autobiography, Wayne McKay has lived the hard yards and come out the other side triumphant. From beginnings in a broken home to life on the street and in jail, he has survived without friends and family to count on and very little hope. McKay prides himself on t being a name-dropper or rat, but shares his story as a way of dealing with his past and seeking closure and to show others that he is t who they thought he was.
- Author BiographyBorn in Albany, Wayne McKay has spent most of his life in regional parts of Australia and now resides in Geelong with his fiancee Michele, two sons Jayden and Ryley and daughter Tahni. He spent two years riding, walking and running to book shops and libraries, researching how to get his story heard, and it was a little store in Swan Hill that led him down the path to Brolga. He prides himself on not being a name dropper or a rat and has written this book, one: for closure, two: to show people that he is not who they thought he was, and three: to prove that there can be light at the end of the tunnel.
- Author(s)Wayne McKay
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Noteb&w photos and artworks
- Weight248 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.