All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust as Deborah Madison's Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone took meatless cooking mainstream, here's the complete guide to raw cuisine. Conisseurs of raw cuisine kw how hearty and flavorful it can be; what began as an underground movement for health enthusiasts has moved to the culinary forefront. Now Alissa Cohen, one of the nation's top raw experts, presents a lavish array of recipes, a primer of preparation methods, and a comprehensive ingredient guide in Raw Food for Everyone. This all-inclusive book, with 300 unique recipes for meals and snacks-from nutritious smoothies and juices to you-won't-believe- they're-raw cheeses and ice creams to crackers and even pizza-proves that raw food is t just healthy and energizing, but also approachable, urishing, and delicious. Writing for the beginner and the more seasoned raw food lover, Cohen takes raw food to the next level with her simple preparation techniques and inventive flavors. Raw Food for Everyone is the ultimate raw food resource and is destined to become a culinary classic.
- Author BiographyAn internationally recognized chef, speaker, author and raw food authority, Alissa Cohen and her husband divide their time between Boston and Maine. Leah J. Dubois is a former chef at top east coast restaurants and lives in Boston.
- Author(s)Alissa Cohen,Leah J DuBois
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.