All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA scintillating collection of stories from the master of science fiction. Since the beginning of his career in the 1940s, Ray Bradbury has become synymous with great science fiction from the pulp comic books of his early work to his adaptations for television, stage and screen and most tably for his masterpiece, `Fahrenheit 451'.Bradbury has done a rare thing; to capture both the popular and literary imagination. Within these pages the reader will be transported to foreign and extraordinary worlds, become transfixed by visions of the past, present, and future and be left humbled and inspired by one of most absorbing and engaging writers of this century, and the last.This is the second of two volumes offering the very best of his short stories including 'The Garbage Collector', `The Machineries of Joy' and `The Toynbee Convector'.
- Author BiographyRay Bradbury has published some 500 short stories, novels, plays and poems since his first story appeared in Weird Tales when he was twenty years old. Among his many famous works are The Illustrated Man and The Martian Chronicles.
- Author(s)Ray Bradbury
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight964 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.