All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionRay Bradbury: The Life of Fiction is the first comprehensive textual, bibliographical, and cultural study of sixty years of Bradbury's fiction. Drawing on correspondence with his publishers, agents, and friends, as well as archival manuscripts, The Life of Fiction examines the story of Bradbury's authorship over more than a half-century, from his earliest writings, which include The Martian Chronicles, to his most recently published vel, Let's All Kill Constance. It shows in detail the often devious and unsuspected interconnections between his unpublished fiction, his story collections, and his most celebrated vels.
- Author BiographyJonathan R. Eller is Chancellor's Professor of English, director of the Center for Ray Bradbury Studies, and senior textual editor of the Institute for American Thought at Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis. He coedited Volume 1 of The Collected Stories of Ray Bradbury with founding editor emeritus William F. Touponce, with whom he also coauthored Ray Bradbury: The Life of Fiction (The Kent State University Press, 2004). Eller is author of Becoming Ray Bradbury and Ray Bradbury Unbound (forthcoming), extensive studies of Bradbury's early and middle career. William F. Touponce is professor of English and adjunct professor of American studies at the Institute for American Thought at Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis. He is the coauthor, with Jonathan R. Eller, of Ray Bradbury: The Life of Fiction (The Kent State University Press, 2004) and editor of The New Ray Bradbury Review, an annual review of the life and works of Ray Bradbury published by The Kent State University Press.
- Author(s)Jonathan R. Eller,William F. Touponce
- PublisherKent State University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationKent, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKent State University Press
- Content Note30 illustrations, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight975 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Foreword byWilliam F. Nolan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.