Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionHeadstrong Jessica Burns inherits the sorry, ever-losing New York Jets and vows (against the advice of her father, a winning high school coach in Colorado) to bring more fun and less violence to the NFL. She does this despite the opposition of the other owners, and the disbelief of most of the media, by finding a coaching genius in a wheel chair in the Arizona desert, falling in love with him, and hiring him to bring his revolutionary new razzle dazzle offense to New York. Win Markey was an offensive coordinator at the St. Louis Rams until his Porsche crashed on a swy highway and left him a paraplegic. Now, given new life and a new love in Manhattan, he coaches with heart and a wit that surprises the football world and takes the Jets--and Jessica Burns--through a wondrous, record-breaking season all the way to the Super Bowl.
- Author BiographyROBERT BLAIR KAISER is a former foreign correspondent for Time, a reporter for the NY Times, and the author of 17 books. As a young Jesuit scholastic, he coached high school football in San Francisco, and credits his kids (now in their 70s) for inspiring the building of this novel out of one of their game-winning plays, called Razzle Dazzle.
- Author(s)Robert Blair Kaiser
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.