All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers a vast canvas historically as regards Indian Intelligence, and gives an adequate insight into the functioning of the important intelligence agencies of the world. The author has analyzed the current functioning of Indian Intelligence agencies in great detail, their drawbacks in the structure and coordination and has come out with some useful suggestions.
- Author BiographyManoj Shrivastava is a serving officer of Indian Army who has held intelligence based appointments in Jammu & Kashmir and in Military Intelligence Directorate at Army Headquarters. An alumnus of National Defense Academy, Khadakwasla and Defense Services Staff College, Wellington, the author has served with United Nations as part of United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL). He has been a member of the project on 'Perception Management in Indian Army' undertaken by Centre of Land Warfare Studies. He is a prolific writer and has been contributing to various journals of strategic community. He is presently serving in J&K in insurgency prone areas along Line of Control.
- Author(s)Manoj Shrivastava
- PublisherVIJ Books (India) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintVIJ Books (India) Pty Ltd
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.